FWD + Organise 2017 is run by and for practitioners, so we strongly encourage you to propose a session by September 15.
If you have an idea for a session that should happen at FWD+Organise 2017 then please:
- commit to organising the session, and leading it or recruiting, briefing and supporting the people who will;
- determine the purpose of the session including specific learning outcomes;
- design a great, interactive session to achieve those outcomes. There are plenty of resources around the internet, including these great ones from 350.org, and we can help;
- focus on the diversity of the people leading the session; and
- fill out the form below to propose your session BEFORE September 15. Successful applicants will be contacted by 30 September 2017.
Please don’t propose a session you are not committed to being responsible for delivering. Selection of sessions is highly competitive and we expect many more proposals than there are places.
Increase your chances by being as prepared as possible – but do throw your hat in the ring even if your idea is still just an idea. A diversity of people, ideas and approaches will make for a successful FWD + Organise!